How to pair your hearing aids with an Android device
- During pairing, do not switch off the hearing aids and make sure that they are within 20 cm (7.9 in) of the mobile device.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth® is turned on on your device.
- Launch the Bernafon EasyControl-A app.
- The app will automatically search for hearing aids.
- Switch the hearing aids off and on. This will put them in pairing mode for three minutes.
- Wait for the app to detect the hearing aids.
- Select the hearing aids and proceed.
- The app will attempt to pair and connect to the hearing aids.
- Once the app successfully connects to the hearing aids, you will see a success message.
- Tap “Continue” to proceed and start the app.
Note for ASHA:
When pairing your Bernafon Alpha hearing aids with an ASHA capable phone thru the app, the native direct streaming (ASHA) is also automatically made available.
This is the recommended way to use ASHA functionality.
Please don’t use the Android native Bluetooth functionality to connect ASHA.